Top-hammer rock drill rods
Sandvik provides hollow drill steel for the manufacturing of top-hammer rock drill rods, available in four different steel grades. Sandvik hollow drill steel is characterized by a number of properties that enable efficient production. Examples are:
- High fatigue strength and toughness
- High resistance to wear and permanent distortion
- Close tolerances (for automated manufacturing process)
- A uniform response to heat treatment
- Uniform straightness (eliminating the need for straightening)
Contact us for advice on product selection or other technical support.